June 5 Newsletter
Click here to view the June 5 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
May 29 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 29 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
May 22 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 22 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
Primary Campus Update
We are excited to welcome our K-6 children back to school on Monday 25th May. Public Health advice is that it is safe to send your children back to school and we will continue to use the following recommended strategies:
· Increased and scheduled cleaning of classrooms and school surfaces eg playground equipment, door handles, desks and chairs.
· Adults using physical distancing.
· Regularly washing hands with soap and water, use of hand sanitiser and covering coughs and sneezes appropriately.
· Contacting families to collect students who have any cold/flu like symptoms.
Whilst wanting school to return to ‘normal’ as much as possible, there are a number of protocols that we will require our school community to follow in supporting us:
· Keeping your children home if they are unwell
· Parents not entering the school building when dropping off or picking up their children.
In the mornings we will have staff at the entrance to the school to support younger students who might be slightly anxious next week.
Please make a plan with your child as to where to meet you after school and communicate this to your child’s teacher through Seesaw as necessary.
· Adults not gathering in groups around the school site and physical distancing at all times.
· If entering the school building during school time check in at the front office and use the hand sanitiser available.
· Personal items to stay at home eg sporting equipment, toys or other ‘treasures
· Not sending cakes or other food items to share when celebrating birthdays
· Students who have taken home school owned iPads MUST return their device with the charger and cable to the CLC on arrival to school on Monday. This will allow the devices to be checked for damage and cleaned.
Thank you again for your ongoing support and understanding during this time. If you have any other questions relating to your child returning to school please contact your child’s teacher through Seesaw or contact our administration team on 6434 2222.
Penguin District School
May 15 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 15 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
May 8 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 8 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
Primary Learning Resources
Our extra learning support resources have arrived and will be ready for collection tomorrow. These resources will support learning tasks on future Padlets. Children who are attending school fulltime will not need to collect these resources.
Resources will be picked up in a “drive-thru” process using the Primary Campus bus lane. When driving through, we will need you to tell us the names and grades of your children. We will then pass the packs through your car window.
For those families who would like to exchange library books, you can collect your packs and then park in the gravel car park. Information about book exchange times was shared on the SZApp yesterday.
Pick up times tomorrow - Thursday 7 May - Primary Bus Lane
9:00am-10:30am (Family surname A- M)
11:00am-12:30pm (Family surname N-Z)
If you have children in different year levels, all packs can be collected at the same time.
Please contact the school office if you need to make other arrangements for the collection of your child’s resource package.
May 1 Newsletter
Click here to view the May 1 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
April 9 Newsletter
Click here to view the April 9 Schoolzine eNewsletter!
March 26 Newsletter
Click here to view the March 26 Schoolzine eNewsletter!